Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino
23-27 November 2020
Human Resource Management and Development
Level App is a gamified learning and development tool for KWF. This role-playing game will aid the employees in their career development in the organization. Starting with the onboarding process, the game will depict each level of their career path. Learning modules, tasks, and evaluation metrics will allow the employees to gain points as they climb the corporate ladder.
Career advancement and development have challenged the Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino (KWF). Aside from having unclear directions regarding personal and professional growth, the KWF, being a lean organization, faces difficulties in capability building and development. Although there are mechanisms in place, there are still barriers to implementation and cascading. With the onset of the pandemic, the organization faces a more significant challenge of capacitating its officers and employees as they advance in their practices.
- Holistic approach to learning and development.
- Learn at your own pace.
- Clearer goals and tasks.
- Interactive experience where online, asynchronous, and offline tasks are integrated with a blended approach.
- Competency Assessment: Each employee will undergo a competency assessment phase to be assigned to their appropriate game levels and quests.
- Role Playing Game- Level-App will be in a Role Playing Game format where each player will build their characters as they play along. This tailor fits the capability-building aspect of the individual players.
- Rewards and Recognition: As each employee progresses, they will receive badges in terms of diamonds. Aside from physical rewards, these badges will be integrated with their assessment programs.
- Blended Learning – The game will integrate offline tasks that the players will need to accomplish to earn badges. These tasks will help them apply the learnings to the actual work environment.
- Competency Assessment and Drafting of Career Paths – December 2020
- Prototype Testing and Enhancement – January 2021
- Management Pitch – February 2021
- Project Mobilization – February 2021 onwards
Name: KaWaFa Mapagbago
Innovation Champion: Sheilee Vega
Innovation Manager: Christina Pangan
- RR Cagalingan
- Earvin Pelagio
- Jomar Canega
- John Torralba
- Salvador Sagadal