Camarines Norte State College
June 8-12, 2019
Easy-Ad project is an electronic admission system that addresses the long queues and waiting time being experienced by the student applicants, and simplifies the numerous requirements of the admission process in the CNSC.
The Camarines Norte State College (CNSC) is the only state college in Camarines Norte. In this regard, it envisions providing its student applicants, coming from the different provinces in the region, a fast and convenient admission process including accurate, reliable, and timely release of admission test results.
Through the assessment of the current set-up of the CNSC’s admission process, the Innovation Team generated several ideas and insights to address the challenge: How can we provide our new entrants effective and efficient admission services because we want them to experience fast, accurate, and convenient admission process?
The team processed their insights and combined ideas, until they came up with the Easy-Ad: E-Admission System.
- Accurate and timely release of examination results to the student applicants;
- Increased reach of student applicants; and,
- Enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Home and Announcements. The schedule of examination and list of passers can be viewed on this page.
- Account Settings. The student applicant can create, sign-in, and recover their Easy-Ad accounts using a password.
- Admission. Student applicants can fill-out the application form, submit their requirements online, and select the campus of their choice. Once submitted, a confirmation of their application can be printed and saved.
- E-Admission Test. Student applicants may take the admission test online within the set timeframe at the campus of their choice. The test is composed of the following: mental ability, languages, mathematics, and reading. Once the test is completed, the student applicants can view the results of the test and confirm their slots for registration.
- Client Survey. After completing the test, an evaluation of student services will also prompt to generate feedback on the student services.
- Management of the Easy-Ad. The system administrator can freely customize the following: categories and questions for the admission test and course passing grades. They can also report the results of the admission test; notify the examinees; and, create/edit user accounts.
- Admission Policies and Procedures. The admission policy and procedure can also be revised to guide the CNSC employees, students, and other stakeholders on the Easy-Ad.
- Consultation with stakeholders (Jun -Jul, 2019)
- Prototype Enhancement / Project Proposal (Jul, 2019)
- Development of the e-admission system (Jul-Nov, 2019)
- Pilot testing (Entienza Campus) / System Enhancement (IT) (Nov, 2019)
- Presentation –Administrative Council / BOT (Dec, 2019)
- Implementation of the e – Admin System (Apr-May, 2020)
- Innovation Team Name: CNSC Innovators
- Innovation Champion: Rusty G. Abanto
- Team Members
- Gracia A. Delos Reyes
- Bryan R. Arellano
- Hessa G. Azul
- Jeanny A. Nagrampa
- Sheila P. Sapusao