The Development Academy of the Philippines is inviting representatives of any government agency to participate in the Designing Citizen-Centered Public Service (DCCPS) Capability Development Program. The DCCPS is one of the Academy’s strategies to contribute to the effort to raise the productivity performance of agencies, as stipulated in the Philippine Development Plan 2023-2028 (Chapter 14, Outcome 3).
What is the Designing Citizen-Centered Public Service Program?
The Designing Citizen-Centered Public Service (DCCPS) is a three-month hybrid program aimed at assisting government agencies in developing solutions that address their clients’ needs and expectations. Read the full program here.
The DCCPS program is divided into four (4) phases:
Who can join?
To join, you must form a team of three (3) to five (5) members who satisfy the following qualifications:
- Currently working in the same National Government Agency (NGA), Government-Owned and Controlled Corporation (GOCC), Local Government Units (LGU), and State Universities and Colleges (SUC);
- Delivers the same service
- Performs any of the following functions: decision-making, client support or frontline service delivery, administrative, logistics, and IT
- Optional: A Division Chief or high-ranking official
Requirements from the participants:
Certificate of completion will be issued for those who:
- attended all sessions under each phase of the program: Upskilling, Pitching, Pilot Testing and Coaching, and Knowledge and Experience Sharing.
- submitted the required outputs; and
- implemented and presented partial results of their innovation project in the Knowledge and Experience Sharing Session.
How to join?
Sign up by completing the Nomination Form and submitting the signed Letter of Commitment, which can be downloaded at: DCCPS Forms.
Please send the accomplished forms in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have 40 slots for this batch and sign-ups are on a first come, first served basis. The deadline for Nomination Forms for this batch is on 14 March 2023.
- This course is free of charge and only requires the full commitment of the nominated participants, including participation to catch up sessions after the workshop.
- If slots are filled, nominees will be asked to join another batch.
For inquiries and clarifications about the DCCPS Workshop, please email us at email@example.com.